The EAA is happy to announce the following winners of the 2019 grants:EAA Travel grants June 2019
- Dr Sava Petrov (affiliated member from Bulgaria) to attend the EAA Ultrasound School in Italy
- Dr Daniel Moreno Mendoza (affiliated member from Spain) to attend the EAA School in Genetics, in Tartu, Estonia
- Dr Jose Vinay (affiliated member from Chile) to attend the 2019 edition of the EAA Winter School on Testicular Histology and Pathology in Zagreb, Croatia
The winners of the 2018 grants:EAA Scholarships 2018
- Dr Leen Antonio (affiliated member from Belgium) to visit the EAA center in Copenhagen, Denmark for research training
- Dr Andrea Sansone (affiliated member from Rome, Italy) to visit the EAA center in Münster, Germany for reasearch training
- Dr Georgios Kanakis (affiliated member from Athens, Greece) to attend the TALENT meeting in December 2018 in Rome, Italy
EAA scholarships 2016
EAA is glad to announce the following winners of the 2015-2016 grants:
EAA scholarships 2016
The winners of the 2016 EAA scholarships are Dr. Stepan Krasnyak, affiliated member who will attend the EAA training centre of Florence and Dr. Mohamed Wael Ragab, affiliated member who will attend the EAA centre in Muenster
Bayer EAA scholarships 2016
The winner of the 2016 Bayer EAA Scholarship was Dr. Giulia Rastrelli, EAA academician who performed a fellowship at the EAA centre in Manchester
EAA Travel grants 2016
The winners of the 2016 travel grants were: Dr. Daniele Santi and Dr. Leen Antonio, affiliated members who attended the 2nd International Workshop on Klinefelter Syndrome; Dr. Thaer M. Farhan, EAA affiliated member who attended the EAA Course in male subfertility in Malmoe, Dr. Daniel Moreno Mendoza and Dr. Alexandra Amaral, affiliated members who attended the ECA 2016 in Rotterdam.
Bayer EAA scholarship 2015
The winner of the 2015 Bayer EAA scholarship was Dr. José Ignacio Vinay, EAA affiliated member who attended the Florence US course.
EAA Travel grants 2015
The winners of the 2015 travel grants were: Dr. Daniel Moreno Mendoza, who attended the Muenster course and Dr. Kirils Ivanovs, who attended the Florence US course.